Owner's Engineer Services
The role of the Owner’s Representative is to ensure that the project development and construction, including schedules, permitting, contractual relationships and the release of funds are properly managed and controlled in accordance with the relevant Project agreements. Under these services, Clarion will report any amendments to the Project completion schedule and any material change orders for owner’s approval. Clarion’s role is to ensure that the obligations are carried out in accordance with the terms of agreement.
Clarion will ensure your projects are developed and built on time and on budget, while identifying and managing risks.
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANKING FUNCTION
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT & BACK-OFFICE OPERATIONS
We are in Business of Securing Your Investments
After a decade of projects development for industrial clients in the heavy machine industry, power generation and transmission, and de-regulations of energy markets Clarion Partners Expert Network was founded in Serbia in 2020 as a response to the growing demand for technical and commercial consulting services for the power industry.
Energy Project Development & Implementation
MINING & NATURAL RESOURCES
- Client support during project development.
- Technical, environmental , economical and financial studies, business plans for power and heat generation projects.
- Comprehensive computer modeling of project economics for power plant projects (various project set-ups -IPPs, utility, etc.) .
- Preparation of project documentation for state authorities, potential investors and financing institutions.
- Assistance in project presentation and negotiation among stakeholders.
Different Forms of Power and Energy
Clarion provides fully independent engineering review in support of debt financing, prospectus or offering memorandum. The process ensures that the technical basis for the project is sound and that the performance assumptions about the site, the permitting status, the capital cost, the revenue expectations, the operating costs and the contractual arrangements are based on defensible data and information.